Saturday, April 23, 2011

832. Happy Easter!

Easter is a celebration of an important resurrection, so I think it's a fitting time to bring this blog back to life.


I think I'm ready. I'll take one step at a time and we'll see where it leads. Want to join me?

Great! I was hoping you would say yes.

First, let me bring you up to speed: I'm back in the Bay Area. I'm also back in school; this time around, I'm majoring in Philosophy (a subject I had wanted to major in 20 years ago, but was too concerned about the utility of a Phil degree), and then my goal is to enter an upper-division Theology program.

I've also been contributing to a friend's design blog that is on her website. She is an amazing interior designer, but don't take my word for it! Check out her site, which you can access through the blog: The Design Salon

Well, that's all for now. If you have any questions or comments, please leave a note!

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

tinyhands said...

Welcome back.

Janelle Renee said...

Thank you! It's nice to be back.